Remember that rush of adrenaline when you drop your phone? When everything goes in slow motion? Then you hear it...CRACK! It happens, we get it, it’s the worst feeling. You need a mobile phone screen protector that looks out for your phone’s best interests. Here are some other scenarios where you just might need the best screen protector out there from Ultimate Shield.
1. When You Are Getting Attacked by Flying Sharks.
Hey, you just never know when a “Sharknado” might happen in your town. Don’t you think a smartphone screen protector will keep your phone in perfect condition as you battle those flying beasts for your life. Sure it will!
2. On a Roller Coaster: So you are at Cedar Point Amusement park, because it’s the best in the world for roller coasters. You are dying to ride the latest killer coaster, and you take your phone on the ride. You should have the best screen protector for iPhone 5s even if it is an older model. You love it, you want it to last forever. Alas, it doesn’t. You drop it mid-ride into who knows where, cracked and broken. Sad. Sad smartphone. It would be different if you had a smartphone screen protector. Tsk. Tsk.
3. At Work In Construction: As a hard hat wearing, blue collar kind of guy you are on the work site building big things, and using heavy equipment all day long. You handle all that powerful machinery, but when it comes to your smartphone, you drop it repeatedly all day long. Butter fingers.
4. Holding the New Baby: If you are a new parent there is nothing more precious than your new baby. You hold them carefully, trying to support their head, as you feed and take care of them all day long. You haven’t dropped that baby yet, have you? Then why do you keep dropping your smartphone? It was your first baby! Don’t you even care about it?
5. Riding Your Bike: You know you can’t leave your phone at home alone for even a second. Even on a bike ride it’s important to be connected to those you love and adore. Or you don’t want to miss a potential hot swipe on Tinder. We understand. Watch out for that tree!
6. Working Out: How many times have you dropped your smartphone while trying to hook up your jams while you run on the treadmill? Maybe you just aren’t capable of doing two things at once. Did you ever think of that?
7. At a Movie Theater: You are guilty of this. Even though they told you at the beginning of the flick to turn off your phone, you are too busy chowing on your popcorn, candy, and pretzel bites to pay attention. So mid-movie your phone rings, and you scramble to answer it, only to bobble it in the air trying to make it stop ringing. Oh that ringing! People are looking at you angrily because you are interrupting Star Wars 57.
8. In a Fancy Restaurant: You finally scored that perfect first date with the girl of your dreams. So you take her to a fancy restaurant that is highly rated on Yelp. You sit down, and put your smartphone politely in your lap. Don’t want to ruin the date by having it on the table right? Well, you drop it when you forget it’s there multiple times you big galoot. Now you’ve cracked your screen and ruined your date. You will die alone. Sad and alone. Living with a lot of cats.
9. At the Pool: Why is it that the surface surrounding the pool is the hardest known to man? Drop your phone there and it’s bound to get cracked.
10. Walking Through the Mall: This mostly applies to the packs of teenagers who roam the mall purposeless and get in an adult’s way. They need smartphone protectors too. What kid under the age of 17 doesn’t have a cracked smartphone screen? Careless youngsters.
So the moral takeaway from all these absolutely normal scenarios, well maybe except the first shark one, is that you need to have a smartphone screen protector from Ultimate Shield today. That way your phone will be protected from anything you encounter in life.